In a single-use plastic bag factory, we automate product nesting and palletizing. The installation consists of two palletizing lines that concentrate the production of 2 and 3 independent lines of product, each with its own boxforming machine, receiving the product and sealing the box by means of a seal or hotmelt. Each end of line has its own robot palletizer and its baler, one of which receives the pallets by means of a railcar.
Formers BE3 and BE5 / Conveyors / Boxes L35CS / Robot anthropomorphic / Baler SENIOR / Carriage for pallets
- Automate the process of embedding (carton, embedding, closing) and palletizing (dispensing empty pallets, palletizing, baling)
- Mixing several lines in the same palletizer
- Rationalization of space and handling of loads
- Optimization of the client’s workforce
- Increased overall productivity on the lines