Contact details of DNC
dncpackaging.com (https: // http: //dncpackaging.com) is a domain of DNC, SA (hereinafter, “DNC”) with Tax Identification Number A-43356575 and domiciled at Carrer de Llinars, 1 of the Montguit Industrial Estate from L’Ametlla del Vallès, 08480; telephone 93 840 10 22 and address email@example.com.
Data protection delegate
You can contact the data protection delegate at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, to ask questions or request the information you need about the treatment of your personal data.
Exercise of privacy rights
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion (cancellation), portability, limitation or opposition to the treatment through the e-mail address email@example.com.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
At DNC we collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage and / or control the registration of clients and potential clients and manage the relationship with them.
- To manage and / or control the registration of subscribers in our newsletter and manage the relationship with them.
- To process any request, offer or contract that customers make, in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to our industrial and commercial activity.
- To analyze the needs, tastes and preferences of customers and users of our portals to design and offer personalized products and services.
- To promote our products, services and events that we organize in the framework of our activity.
Legal bases on which we base the processing of personal data
At DNC we obtain legitimacy to carry out the processing of personal data on the following legal bases:
- When we have the explicit consent of customers, subscribers and / or users.
- When the treatment is necessary to execute a contract in which the interested party is a part.
- Based on the legitimate interests of DNC when it comes to the will of customers, always respecting their rights and their privacy.
- When treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to DNC.
In DNC we apply the principles of data protection established in the European Regulation for Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679, of April 27), specifically:
- We only treat your personal data with a valid legal basis, either your consent, which we will always ask for in a clear and transparent way, or in case it is necessary to manage the purchase agreements of products, services or the subscription to the newsletter.
- We only deal with the data that are necessary to fulfill our purposes, and we do not use any other use.
- To ensure that the data is up to date, you can manage the update of your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- We only keep the data for the time necessary to comply with our purposes.
- We apply security measures to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality, as well as the protection of your personal data against loss, destruction or other damages, including the encryption of information.
Do we share personal information?
No. The personal data we collect in DNC are only for their own use and are not shared with anyone outside the organization.